As an on-the-go woman, you never know exactly how your day is going to turn out. It’s important for you to have a flexible wardrobe with clothing items that will be able to accommodate all the different types of activities that pop up in your day. The Equilibrium Black Yoga Pants are that go-to item. So versatile, so well made, so perfectly neutral, you will be able to use them in so many ways, and on so many occasions!
What makes these black Equilibrium yoga pants so practical is the fact that they look exactly like “real” pants. Wear them with sneakers and you’re ready for the gym or yoga class. Kick on a pair of flats and you’re ready for an afternoon at your casual office or for shopping at the mall. Throw on some high heels or some strappy sandals, and you’re ready to go out for dinner and dancing.
The Equilibrium active wear pants have working cargo pockets with buckle closures, and a concealed drawstring waistband to keep them in place all day long. They’re made of a lush Supplex fabric, (92% poliamide, 8% elastane), that has been treated with UV protection and an antibacterial solution that will keep you feeling fresh throughout the day. Our high-quality Supplex fabric is also known for its “stretchability.” Keep that in mind when choosing your size. If you want a skin-tight fit, go small, if you want them a little looser and more like slacks, go with a larger size. And please, trust us on this one: buy an extra pair. This way you can wash one while you’re wearing the other. You’ll be using them every day!
- Equilibrium Active-Wear long yoga pants
- Lush Black Supplex Fabric
- Cargo Pockets with Buckle Closures
- Concealed Drawstring Waist
- Treated for UV protection
- Treated with Antibacterial to keep you odor free
- 92% Poliamide 8% Elastane
- Top of Form
- Bottom of Form
* Please keep in mind that the high quality supplex used in the making of Equilibrium Activewear is extremely stretchable. This makes it possible in some cases for the same person to be able to fit into all of our sizes, depending only on how you like it to fit (tighter with more support or a little looser)