Award to the Students
Bikini Luxe is going to award one high school student and one college student a $1000 prize each in 2018. This prize will help the students defray the cost of tuition fees and purchase of books and supplies. We understand that the cost pursuing education can often run into the tens of thousands of dollars. In an effort to help make things a little less complicated for students and their families, we are offering this yearly scholarship.
While this originally started out as a designer & fashion scholarship, we have decided to open it to anyone in pursuit of higher education as this is something that we firmly believe in.
To qualify, the student will write an essay on how you're working to better yourself. This can be mental, physical, emotional, etc.
Participants are expected to write a 500 to 800 word essay.
Students are advised to write in a persuasive manner.
To submit your entry, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title "Scholarship Application"
To qualify, applicants should possess the following criteria:
- Be a high school senior in who will pursue post-secondary education in a university or community college, or;
- Be a college student with at least 12 credit hours per semester and continuously progressing toward a four-year degree;
- Be a resident of the United States;
- Have leadership qualities and be dedicated to pursuing post-secondary education.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Two scholarships will be awarded a prize of $1000 each.
- A selected committee composed of members of the Bikini Luxe executive team will review the essays. Judges will look for quality and originality of writing.
- The deadline for the submission is on September. 30 and March 30th respectively.
- Notification will be sent to winners via email and also posted on our Facebook page.
- Those who join the essay writing competition must agree that their work can be used in marketing materials which includes our websites and social media outlets.