Award to the Student
Bikini Luxe is going to award one high school student and one college student from Florida a $250 prize each semester. This prize will help the student defray the cost of tuition fees and purchase of books. To qualify, the student will write an essay on why internships are a necessary stepping stone into the fashion industry . Participants are expected to write a maximum of 800 words in each essay.
Students are advised to write convincing and persuasive essays.
To submit your entry, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 786-309-7575 and ask for Jenny White.
To qualify, applicants should possess the following criteria:
- Be a high school senior in Florida who will pursue post-secondary education in a university or community college, or;
- Be a college student in Florida with at least 12 credit hours per semester and continuously progressing toward a four-year degree;
- Be a resident of Florida;
- Have leadership qualities and be dedicated to pursuing post-secondary education.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Two scholarships will be awarded a cash prize of $250 each.
- Two scholarship prizes will be given in the fall and another two scholarship prizes in the spring.
- A selected committee composed of members of the Bikini Luxe executive team will review the essays. Judges will look for quality and originality of writing.
- The deadline for the submission is on August. 30, 2015, and October, 1, 2016.
- Notification will be sent to winners via email and also posted in our Facebook page.
- Those who join the essay writing competition must agree that their work can be used in marketing materials which includes our websites and social media outlets.