Happy Birthday America!
The 4th of July, a birthday party everyone in America is invited to. The fourth is kind of a huge deal since it marks the anniversary of our beautiful nation gaining its independence, yay U.S.A! This day of celebration is filled with with barbequing, beaches, drinks, sunshine, and most importantly fireworks. We love the fourth of July here at Bikini Luxe because it means bringing out your most festive bikini. Patriotism is important 365 days a year but the 4th of July is one day to be especially patriotic, which means red, white, and blue everything! We thought of some cute Fourth of July ideas for everything from dress to drinks.
The most important part of any party is having the perfect outfit to wear. Before figuring out any minor details you have to pick out a killer outfit. Most of us spend the fourth of july by the water- at the beach, on the boat, or by the pool. I don’t know about you, but there is a 100% chance I will be in a bikini this fourth of July. Holidays are like fashionable costume contest for us girls. Girls compete to be the most festive but in a stylish way. Sometimes, it’s hard to keep it chic while showing some spirit , but for this fourth of July, we’ve got you covered.
- Put a sheet of wax paper on a baking tray.
- Melt white chocolate candy melts in the microwave (according to package)
- Dip each pretzel into the melted white chocolate
- Hold the pretzels vertically after they are dipped to let the extra choclate drip down.
- Add red white and blue sprinkles to your pretzels. (We recommend getting star sprinkles)
- Put the pretzels in the fridge to let them harden.
- Fill up a cup with ice.
- Add grenadine to fill the cup 1/3 of the way
- Add cream vodka for the 2nd ⅓ of the cup.
- Add blue curacao for the last ⅓ of the cup
- Enjoy your the refreshing taste of freedom