If you're looking for an all-inclusive, professional blog about fashion, you don't have to look any further than Barefoot Blonde.
This user-friendly online trend blog talks about all elements of the fashion world, branching out from clothing and shoes to incorporate accessories, hair tutorials, and make up brands. This is a great “one stop” blog for those that are fashion forward and is a must read for those who just can't get enough. The creator of this blog is Amber Fillerup. Amber is a young mom who blogs about fashion and style everywhere she goes. Fearless in her posts and diverse in her tastes, she brings a fun and welcoming blog that we can enjoy every day.
There are many pages on her blog, most of which are divided into specific genres so that quick reference is easy: fashion, beauty, hair and lifestyle. When each post goes online, they are tagged with certain keywords, so when navigating through the blog, you may see the same posts on multiple pages. This is a great organization system that really helps when you're in a rush or looking for something in particular.
Fashion Blogger Numero Uno
Amber explains in photos what she wears offering different angles and distances on the outfit so that we feel that we're involved in the post. The photos and accompanying posts tend to focus on a specific item that she is wearing, though she's quick to include links and information about the other pieces. She'll explain what she loves about it and where she got it. At the bottom of each post (which are short and very readable with smileys and modern abbreviations) there are several pictures of items that are similar to the one she is wearing. These are great for those who like a certain aspect of the outfit, but perhaps don't like others. The photos of the different variations may be a way for them to find the item that best reflects what they themselves like. This is a great insight on Amber's include this information.
Beauty Blogger Extraordinaire
She shares some of the best beauty products, tips and tricks, such as using a banana to whiten your teeth. These are accompanied with photos and video tutorials that are helpful and interesting to look at/watch. No two posts are the same and each varies in the way it is posted. Amber understands that readers don't want to see the same thing over and over again: photos, post, similar pieces. Her posts vary from number of photos, post length and topic, to ending pieces, whether they are similar pieces to look at, or comments from readers. This helps keep the blog diverse and interesting to flick through on your way to work or after a long day.
The beauty page shares make up and health tips, most of which are cosmetic health selections such as a cucumber scrub, or a homemade remedy. This is a really helpful page for those readers on a budget who love to learn all sorts of alternative ways to get the beautiful skin, teeth, etc that they've always wanted. These tutorials and beauty tips are all done by Amber, too, so we can see that she isn't just blindly merchandizing ideas, but sharing her favourites with us and passing on ones that she likes for various reasons.
Hair How To's
Next up is her page on all topics hair-related. Every single post has a photo of how the hair style looks with Amber's beautiful long hair. She shares her favourites as well as new styles that she thinks are interesting and wants to share. These can include celebrity styles as well as ones she wears every day. On the same page are more formal styles such as options she tried for her wedding. She shares anything and everything hair related on this page, and there are many sorts of personal advice that she shares in an easy tone with readers that she cares about and is familiar with.
On her “Lifestyle” page, Amber shares everything she knows on how she keeps healthy. This includes juices, food cleanses, targeted workouts, and her favourite work-out outfits. Lastly, she shares motivators like headphone brands for her music player and her favourite workout playlists. This page is all about sharing her healthy lifestyle with her readers and helping them join in on how she gets the modeling body she shares in her photos.
Personal Space - Invaded
Lastly, is the most personal page on her website, titled “Personal Life.” These are all photos of her and her family on vacation or other types that don't really fit anywhere else on her website. They seem random and disorganized, but her readers comment on them, asking her questions and oohing and awing about her life shared in photos. Amber is still expertly dressed in all of the photos and it's clear that fashion is a crucial part in her life. This page seems out of place at first glance but on closer inspection we can see how it is connected to her fashion life as she shows her readers and followers who she is and how she applies these tips to daily life. It's a window to her life that she deliberately allows her readers to connect to her with so that her messages, photos and fashion choices make more sense when she posts them. Amber is all about connecting with her readers and giving them what she loves, hoping they'll love it, too. It's inspiring to see how much she cares about them.
By thanking her readers in every post and talking in language that brings everyone in the same space, Amber Fillerup Clark explains her love for fashion and shares it with her friends and readers. She makes an effort to reach out to those around her and share her secrets, furthering her connection. In sharing all of this she is a true role model in the fashion blogasphere. If you want a blog that shares stories on every option in the fashion world, this is the one to go to.
The following are all included in her amazing blog, Barefoot Blonde:
- Hair Tutorials
- Beauty Tips
- Travel Blog
- Super Mom Diaries
Dress Styles for Plus Size Women
There are many dress styles for plus size women available today, but do you know which ones are perfect for your body type? This is the biggest problem that curvier women face when it comes to looking for a dress for an important occasion. Sometimes the variety and choice of dresses can be an obstacle, especially if you’re not a particularly decisive individual.
You’ll find sites online – and in the shopping malls – that have many dresses to choose from, but you’ll still need to know which one is right for you before you invest your hard-earned cash. Some will make you look great, but you need to choose your style of dress very carefully. What looks great on one person doesn’t necessarily look nearly as good on someone else.
Styles for Plus-Sized Dresses
There are three popular types of dress that will fit differently, but look amazing on you. You can fill up your wardrobe with various styles and always have something for a formal or semi-formal occasion.
- The first type is the A-Line plus size women’s dress. This type of dress resembles an A, and isn’t meant to fit any part of you. The A-Line does not fit tightly to you, so your heavier areas won’t stand out. You can hide certain parts of yourself. There are some plus size dresses that showcase a cinched waist, and also some that come with beautiful matching sashes. When you wear this type of apparel, the top and bottom will look equal, so it’s suitable for any figure. Even plus size women’s apparel can be figure-flattering, and this style does the job incredibly well.
- Another suitable style is the shirtdress because of how well it can cover up any of your bodily imperfections. Just like a shirt, it can have pockets as well as buttons. Some have decorative buttons to look even better than a casual dress. It may also have a zipper on it or a combination of the two. This style of dress can be worn with a belt, and any casual shoes will make it stand out. There are also a variety of patterns to choose from if you don’t want just a single solid-color dress. Try floral material dresses, or even plaids and stripes.
- You can also choose the empire waist dress. This style has a seam that is higher to support a full-figure body and bust. It’s loose, just like the other mentioned styles, so you look like you don’t have any imperfections on your body. The beauty of this style is that no matter how full you are around the mid-section, it won’t be noticeable because of how this style of dress flows. All the negativity is literally wiped away, so you are left looking amazing.
Styles That Flatter Your Figure
You need to find plus size clothes for women that flatter your shape and make you look great. Keep in mind the type of shape you have. Some women are pear or apple-shaped, and others are rounder. Get something that suits you perfectly, and in a color that is right for your complexion. Don’t make life more difficult for yourself by choosing a dress that look good on the model, but not on you.
Even if what you like for yourself doesn’t fall into one of the styles outlined above, you can still use other ideas that will make your choice a lot easier. Don’t think that not quickly finding a dress style for plus size women is going to impossible because sometimes it can take time to find the look that you desire.
- Solid color plus size apparel is an amazing option for you. There are many dresses available that fit you perfectly and have a flowing skirt. This style is perfect for the curvier woman. In this case, consider selecting something that is a wine or chocolate color. Another option for a single color dress is something with a crisscross shape in the center. This will make you look slimmer and quickly and easily hide any bodily imperfections that you’d rather not share.
- You can also try something that has only a single sleeve or a sleeveless dress too, to remove attention from your stomach. Add some accessories, like a necklace, that matches or something with a contrasting color that goes well with the primary color of your outfit.
- V-Neck dresses can draw attention to the upper part of your body, mainly to your face. Pear shaped figures will do well with this style as it is very flattering. Buying something with ruffles on it will look really good on you. Sleeve styles will vary, and you can wear any style sleeves with this type of dress. You can get a softer look with this style of plus size dress.
- If you have an hourglass shape, you can try the bias cut dress. This can be a nice addition for a special occasion, and you can get something in which the sleeves flow nicely. The lower cut neckline will suit you well so the attention is brought up to an area that doesn’t have any flaws. This will add a feminine touch to how you look and feel.
There is so much more that you can do to add a personalized touch to your dress, and accessories will definitely accentuate how beautiful you look. You can decorate the dress yourself with sequins and also add some color to make it look even prettier. Much will depend on your personal design skills, but you’re bound to know someone who can make a few alterations for you.
There are so many accessories; these include brocade pins, hair accessories, bracelets, earrings and also necklaces to make the neckline stand out. Accessories can also take away attention from the belly if you don’t want this to be the focal point of your outfit. Don’t be afraid to show off your legs in a short dress or even wear a formal gown if it suits you well. Go all out to make yourself look perfect.
Recent Fitness Update!!The Bikini Luxe 30 day workout program is designed to help you get on the road towards your ultimate bikini body. By using a variety of intense workout techniques including Tabata, HIIT, and Metabolic Conditioning, you're going to train your body just like the professionals do. This 30 day program focuses on reducing stubborn body fat, adding lean muscle mass, and sculpting your body into a lean, mean, bikini-wearing machine! Get started today with the ultimate transformation program and get on the fast track to the bikini body of your dreams!
This Bikini Luxe Workout Plan is absolutely free! There is no obligation at any time!